Tuesday 7 Nov 23Computer Skills refresher Read more
Wednesday 22 Nov 23Good Mental Health Session for parents & carers who would like to look at ways to improve their own mental health and well-being. Karen Downey - Brighter Horizons 4U Counselling Service & Maxine Cushing, Pupil & Family Support at CHS. Read more
Tuesday 23 Jan 24Crosby Training with Lorraine Micheals. This session is for all who would like to access further training and free courses. Read more
Tuesday 6 Feb 24Sefton Occupational Health with Cathy Peers. A session to support families with occupational health needs and assessment. Read more
Tuesday 5 Mar 24Sefton Carers: Support for families with Vicky Harris. An information session for parents & carers. Read more
Tuesday 26 Mar 24Active Sefton Information session with Kerry Hemphill. Read more
Tuesday 30 Apr 24Crosby Training with Lorraine Micheals. Read more
Tuesday 14 May 24ADHD/ASC Understanding Diagnosis with Helen McCarthy (Formby Clinic). Read more
Tuesday 11 Jun 24Aiming High Active and Able with Joanne Pringle. Read more
Tuesday 9 Jul 24Ready for Summer Session with Maxine Cushing, Pupil & Family Support at CHS. Read more
Adding dates to your calendar
Subscribing via Outlook
Follow the relevant instructions below, using the feed address http://crosbyhs.greenhousecms.co.uk/ical.ics
- Outlook Office (desktop) (section: Add internet calendars)
- Outlook.com (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
- Outlook via a web browser (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
Subscribing via Google
- On your computer, open Google Calendar
- On the left, next to "Other calendars" click 'Add' followed by 'From URL'.
- Click this button to copy the feed address to your clipboard and paste it into the 'URL of calendar' field
- Click 'Add calendar'. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars"
It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Subscribing via iPhone
- Click this link and click 'Subscribe' in the popup message