7 Nov 2023
22 Nov 2023Good Mental Health
Session for parents & carers who would like to look at ways to improve their own mental health and well-being. Karen Downey - Brighter Horizons 4U Counselling Service & Maxine Cushing, Pupil & Family Support at CHS.
23 Jan 2024Crosby Training with Lorraine Micheals.
This session is for all who would like to access further training and free courses.
6 Feb 2024Sefton Occupational Health with Cathy Peers.
A session to support families with occupational health needs and assessment.
5 Mar 2024
26 Mar 2024
30 Apr 2024
14 May 2024
11 Jun 2024
9 Jul 2024
Adding dates to your calendar
Subscribing via Outlook
Follow the relevant instructions below, using the feed address http://crosbyhs.greenhousecms.co.uk/ical.ics
- Outlook Office (desktop) (section: Add internet calendars)
- Outlook.com (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
- Outlook via a web browser (section: Subscribe to a calendar)
Subscribing via Google
- On your computer, open Google Calendar
- On the left, next to "Other calendars" click 'Add' followed by 'From URL'.
- Click this button to copy the feed address to your clipboard and paste it into the 'URL of calendar' field
- Click 'Add calendar'. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars"
It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Subscribing via iPhone
- Click this link and click 'Subscribe' in the popup message